Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hey Hey Everybody!

Sorry For the long Hiatus

So Far I Just Returned from my Vacay is been so a Chaos Here soon i 
will update the layout of the blog and the theme will be Sora! Exicited Right?
Yes I know you are and Aikatsu Graphics will Finally Opened 

I created Lots of them now soon i will post it at the Graphics page 
and so far I just arrived...... and I know you want to tell me so of this.....

Q AND A

Q:Yurika22 Why were you gone a long time?
A:I got busy with school,Vacays,AND..... PRETTY RHYTHMN!!!

Q:Yurika22 Have you ever heard of Season 2
A:Yes i heard of it already is Already Spinning in my head?

Q:Can I request a Graphic of Maria?
A:I Would if i can find a Maria Transparent Picture Then I would

That's All I can say for now

But I hope I can follow up on this series of Aikatsu and see ya Later

---------------------------------------------Yurika 22---------------------------------------
I AM YURIKA!
and I will see you at 
MIDNIGHT!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment