Monday, September 29, 2014

Thank You for 7000 Hits!

I'm really thankful for the hits that you guys have been giving me!
:) and I just wanna say that you guys have been visiting my site ever since! 
The Very Very First POST:

FRESH GIRLS CUP

I am so glad this site receive 7653
Hits! and Hope by the 2nd Anniversary 
You guys will make it to 10,000
HITS!! 
I REALLY WE WILL REALLY REACH THIS!!

Guys keep getting more hits for more UPDATES 
and Graphics

--------------------------------------------------------

UPCOMING UPDATES:

Chatbox will be coming soon
Coordination Page
Special Daily Cards will be deleted and will be replaced with
Frances Likya's Thoughts Blog 
Request Page is cancelled 
New Graphics will be coming soon 
New Layout will be coming soon 

HAPPY IDOL ACTIVITIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment