Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Aikatsu Sugar is Back!


-----------------------------------
OPEN
-----------------------------------

Aikatsu Sugar is back but not exactly back as in super active like posting things all the time but overall I'm really back on trying to update this website again!

I still need to do some catching up with this website and the anime series of Aikatsu and I recently opened this website a few days back and I saw I got 18,000 hits?!?!?!, I never really knew this day will come! 

I'm quite surprised to see this kind of rating and I just felt sad that those who still visits sees an announcement of this website closed everyday and hoping for a new post as you can see the last post I made was the 'Happy 2nd Anniversary' post that was 103th post I made here but now that I'm back and ready to post some little bit news even though I barely got any news ^^"

No comments:

Post a Comment