Saturday, November 8, 2014

1.2.3..........................I'M LATE!!!

HAPPY 10,000 HITS

------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT????

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Like to thank Blogger for making this blog possible 
and you GUYS! for being there to view and do our FANDOM
here....

I THANK YOU GUYS A LOT!
WITHOUT YOU THIS SITE WON'T REACH 10,000
HITS




Ichigo:What are we gonna do?
Aoi:Well.....

-------------------------------------------

Do You think? I'll leave it with this post?

NO! 

In a few WEEKS I will post lots of surprises 

WEEK 1-5 SURPRISE

Week 1: CHATBOX & GIF 
Week 2: ANNOUNCEMENT
Week 3:LOTS OF GRAPHICS
Week 4:LAUNCHING 
Week 5:AVAILABLE 

Lots of things will happen in WK 5 
So Wait for it ^_^

-----------------------------------
I know I'm late posting this but I did my best 
for it to be punctual 

Here's My Thanks:


GRAPHIC FOR TODAY:



HAPPY IDOL ACTIVITIES!





No comments:

Post a Comment