Saturday, November 29, 2014

WK 2 SURPRISE- ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm really sorry this is so late but I'm here to announce
something cool and AWESOME!!

First of all is about the site:

Website Changes

CONFIRMED
-Layout Changes 
-Improvements on the website 
-Staff WANTED
-Removing Chatbox
-New CSS
-Request page 

NON-CONFIRMED
-Daily Opinions
-Coordination Page 
-Under Renovation of the site
(I might close the website for improvements)

-------------------------------------------------------
LONELY SNOW 

about [LONELY SNOW]
I might able to let you hear it 
December or Late December 

-----------------------------------------------------------
WK 3 SURPRISE 

will be lots of graphics
I might be able to post something after this
one 

Not sure......but the new episode came out 
go check it out!
-------------------------------------------------------
Graphic For Today:


No comments:

Post a Comment